Monday, September 8, 2008

Surprise! Number Five!

Yes, we are expecting our fifth child! Due May 18th 2009. Thank goodness for winter pregnancy! I think we are both in a little bit of shock but very excited!!! We will tell the boys tonight when every one is at home.

I found out this morning, much to my surprise, and was a little unsure how to break the news to Sherman. I had seen these pregnancy tickers on other blog pages and decided to find one for ours. After I had it in place I called him at work and said that I had put a new feature on the blog that I wanted him to look at and tell me what he thought. He pulled it up and said "What's this?" I said "what does it look like?" In his head he was trying to figure out who in the family might be pregnant. Then he tried to justify how it might be someone else and why they would be on our page. After coming to the conclusion that this was "OUR" family blog he asked "Are YOU pregnant?" And yes I am. This page was then forwarded to the rest of the family to see if they spotted the ticker quicker.

Of course we are all excited and ask for your prayer that all goes well. We will keep you posted.
We have girl names but no boy names since we have already used up eight good boy names (2 for each). Have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Congrats! Like my mom (Aunt Beth) says "Think Pink" We did that and much to our suprise...it worked! I'll keep that in mind for you! Mostly though, we just want a healthy baby (boy or girl) I'm so happy for you :)

Jennifer Groves said...

I am so excited for you! Are the boys excited too? Of course you are in our prayers. We love you and pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy.

berrymom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I will be praying that all goes well. Can I share the news, or should I keep my big mouth shut?