Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh, Bocker!

My little trouble maker.
What is wrong with this picture?

Nic got a hold of his dad's electric razor. Think he knows he's in trouble?

This is what he was doing yesterday. You don't think he was in his mom's purse do you?

He seems a happier about this little stunt. I don't know maybe he thought he needed a make over.
He just can't help himself. Oh well, what are you going to do? If it wipes off or grows back I guess your still good, right? It did earn him a couple of long time outs though.

7 comments:

The Alders said...

that is SOO funny! and very naughty too! but mostly FUNNY!!!

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

That is too funny! What a silly boy :) My son has also gotten into my mascara, and also the vaseline (yup that was really fun to clean up)! Aren't kids the greatest?!?! They definitely keep life from being dull that's for sure!

Jennifer Groves said...

Ha ha ha...too funny! What a little trouble-maker (in a cute way of course). It makes for fun blogging right?

Staci said...

Julie,
Saw your blog through Trav's blog and I can't believe your son did that! Alex got into my Eyeliner. Ahh, kids!!
Staci

Monica Hudson said...

Hey!! Okay - that's hilarious! At least it grows back! Hope you don't mind, I blog hopped and found you! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun...and a few mischievous adventures!

Travis said...

Yeah, gotta say, I'm much better with some permanent marker on the face than shaving a patch in the hair. You took care of it well with the haircut though. Looks good.

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh my goodness! At least he's a boy! =)