Monday, July 6, 2009

Annalyn's Blessing

Annalyn's blessing dress is from the Philippines. I looked all over and found this one in California. I love it not just because I served my mission there but because it is so beautifully handmade. We needed a little help from Yvon to get it to fit and she did it perfectly. She looks just like a princess!
Sherman gave her a very nice blessing, though she cried all the way through it. (standing in the circle were: Sean, Scott, Monte,Grandpa, Pop pop and Bishop Rock) He said afterward that she was starting early with being naughty. Not this Angel!
It was a long, fun and eventful weekend. We are so grateful to all who came, especially those who traveled. We loved having you. It made it extra special.
Time for a nap.

2 comments:

Mande said...

What a little angel!!! She is so beautiful! I love that dress!

berrymom said...

A beautiful dress for a beautiful little girl! She looks like an angel!