Tuesday, March 20, 2012

12 Years Old!

I can't believe it but it's true, Shermie is 12! I am so lucky to now have 2 priesthood holders in my home. Shermie was ordained at our home this evening by his Dad. We are thankful for our Bishopric allowing us to do it during the week, making it possible for him to go to the temple for the first time this Saturday. I am so proud of the choices he is making. He is such a good kid. I am so thankful that he is the big brother and I know he chose to come first to be an example for his younger brothers to follow. We love you so much Shermie Happy Birthday!

He had a party with friends at Banana's Fun Park over spring break. It turned into a sleep over. They were very entertaining to watch as they tried to teach Annalyn to "Tebow" on the trampoline...




...but it was even more funny watching them play Dancer Party.

 



 Yep it was pretty funny!

No comments: