Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Ward Party and a Suprise E-mail

I love Halloween!!!!
Here are the pictures from our ward party. The Boys had a good time and our family won "Most Original" in the costume contest. So our winning streak has not been broken.



All though I think Mande's Family was pretty darn original and stinking cute!!! She made all the costumes and that plankton is the coolest.

Mom asked that I do a secession of the costumes I have done over the years but I couldn't find all the pictures so here is what I do have. They are listed in order from Sherman Peter and Me then from oldest to youngest. I went with the pictures I had and have resolved to take a complete family picture each year from here on out.

As you can see there are some holes and missing people. If you have any pictures that I don't e-mail them to me and I will update it.

Oh, I almost forgot. I got an e-mail from the local news station today asking if we (Mande and I) wanted to be on the morning news on Halloween to show off our pumpkins! I couldn't believe it. Not wanting to miss our 15 sec. of fame we of course said we would love too. I will have them burn me a copy for the blog and post it later. So Stay Tuned.

6 comments:

Jennifer Groves said...

So fun! I love the cat in the hat! How do you do it all? I really am impressed.
I hope book club was fun. I so wish I could be there.

DeGooyer Family said...

Awesome!!

Jennifer Groves said...

Did you make it to the news with your pumpkins?

trish said...

ok - this is totally crazy I came across your blog through alana. This is Trish (Hardy) Randall. How fun to see all your pictures. I can see why you win the best costume contests. You are very creative and the costumes are so fun! What a good lookin' bunch of boys you have! They are darling!

Jennifer Groves said...

I love the new background. Where did you get it?

Sarah said...

Sarah Paine here....found you through Tricia...our blog (if you want to check it out)is bengillisfamily.blogspot.com