Friday, December 5, 2008

Matthew's Christmas Concert









Matthew had his kindergarten music program the other night. When I got there his music teacher came running over to me and said, "Wait until you see Matthew! When he is singing, it is so loud and he is so intense with the hand motions. It is hilarious, I just love it!". I knew exactly what she meant having witnessed this at church and other programs. I was glad to see that someone other than me got it. While we waited for it to start, I was letting Nic blow off some steam hoping he would behave better later (it didn't work). At one point when there got to be to many people to continue letting him run, he got a little out of control and fell off the low, risers. There was a gasp from the crowd as they watched him fall. He rolled out of it and was on his feet when he saw me coming. (as a wrestling mom it was a very impressive move) Knowing he hadn't been hurt I, some what calmly (I was mad because I had already told him to sit down), chased him down and swatted his butt, not even bothering to check him out for injuries. Probably not what the crowd was expecting. I got a few confused and dirty looks but it made me chuckle because that's just Bocker. He knows how to fall. When the program started Nic got a little better but not much. Matthew did a great job. He had us laughing the whole time with his antics. It was super fun to watch.

2 comments:

Jennifer Groves said...

So cute Matthew. I wish we could see the exaggerated hand motions, but I can imagine that it was too cute.

Krystin said...

Don't you just love being "that family"...the one who single handedly disrupts the main attraction...I've been there before! But how adorable he is!