Monday, December 1, 2008

Stuffed!!!

I don't now about you but I'm stuffed. What a week!

We had all of Sherm's family in town. That's Susan, Steve, Jessie, Darrin, Eathan, Gavin, Katie, Sherman, me, Shermie, Tuffer, Matthew, Nicholas, Stevie, Scott, Jen, Savannah, Sydney, and Spencer. Shoooooo! We had a great time. The Boys love playing with their cousins (fighting with them too). There was never a dull moment.

I think though, that in the future the game RISK is going to have to be ban because the bigger Boys get too into it and with the help of the antagonist (you know who you are, if you don't it starts with a "D"...just kidding) it got pretty heated. =) It was pretty amusing to be watching and not playing, it made me laugh.

We had family pictures done which I think are going to turn out great. Kelli did a good job getting it all done before the kids lost it. Thanks Kel!!! ( she said she'd have a DVD for everyone on Friday of this week and we will mail them to you so you can choose what you want)

Those who went home missed out on some great Filipino Adobo that Spencer made on Saturday night so Nananana! Thanks Spens, I have been craving it for weeks! Masurap!

It was good to see everybody. Have a good Holiday Season! Love you all!

3 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW, that's a LOT of people!!

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving, I'm sad I missed it! I love the Alexanders, you are so much fun :) I am sending out Christmas Cards and I need your address. If you don't feel comfortable putting it on my blog you can e-mail it to allkindsa21@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

Alexander Family said...

Nothing like a little fist fight during/after Risk. It's all in the name of good fun. I love Risk. Of course I don't love the black eyes, but I've come to accept the losses with the gains.