Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st Day Back at School

The Troops head back to the battle ground...well, some of them anyway.

Best/Worst part of the First Day of School:

Shermie 4th grade-Seeing my friends again in class/reading and writing work sheets

Tuffer 2nd grade- When I had no homework. I was excited because I don't like it/there wasn't
a worst part.

Matthew 1st grade- Recess, Lunch, Learning and playing games with friends/nothing

Nicholas @ home- Watching whatever I want on T.V./ I got lonely and had to help more
with house work.

Annaboo @ home-Mom didn't have to put me down to help my brothers, More attention for
me!!!(if that is even possible) / Missed the entertainment

Mom- Loved the relative quietness and not having to find things to entertain everyone/ missed
the help and the hugs

Another School year, here we go!

I love these pictures!

2 comments:

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

You have such a handsome/beautiful family! Hope their first day was great :)

School-Home Connection said...

Your kids are soooo good looking! How old is Annalyn now? Bailee just turned a year, I can't believe it! We posted some new family pictures on our facebook account (Peter Jessica is our account name). Did you know we moved to GA the end of August? We are loving it!