Thursday, April 22, 2010

Go Green Farley McSheen!

Another week another program. This one was the Second Grade Program. (It is not hard to tell what the views of the music teacher are on the subject of recycling.) With Grandparents in tow we found our seats and were ready for the show. We took up the entire second row.
Tuffer did a great job with his parts. I loved watching him!
They had a lot of songs about recycling. A LOT. It made me wounder if that warm fuzzy feeling I got for watching Tuffer's program was actually related to something bigger, like a large scale warming pattern...HMMMMM? Al Gore would be proud.
Tuffer and the other Kids really did a great job and it was a fun program (even if my chuckling was more related to content then performance). I was just tickled green.

No comments: