Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Christopher!

We had a great time celebrating Nine years of Tuffer! He is such a joy to have around. For his birthday dinner, per his request, we made potato soup with the potatoes form his garden.
I didn't have enough time to thicken it because I was out searching the neighborhood for Nicholas. He decided I didn't really mean for him to stay home when I said it. The soup turned out tasty at least.
Tuffer went to Aunt Dee's to help make his cake. The flavor he picked was banana split cake: chocolate banana cake with strawberry filling and I think pineapple flavored frosting. It was very yummy!
For entertainment we had Nicholas and Matthew Ninja Fight (not because we asked them, they were just messing around).
Annalyn was giving free check ups with the flashlight. Weather you wanted it or not...
...And helping Tuffer get into his presents.For his birthday He got a Kindle (e-book reader) and toys.
It was a fun evening. I love spending time with our family especially when we are celebrating such a great kid!
Happy Birthday Tuffer!

No comments: