Friday, November 25, 2011

Trot Like a Turkey

After getting the turkey prepped and in the oven, one of my dearest friends Lynett and I went to do the Turkey Trot 5k.(muuuwha!)

She may have finished before me and I may have slowed her down but I got a new best time of 32.38 minutes. It was Freeezing cold but it was a fun race and I am glad to have good friends to motivate me.

When I got home I had a beautiful turkey to pull out of the oven to celebrate!

Things to be grateful for: 

My Husband I love him forever! 
My fabulously crazy children who I can't do without. 
Our family and our Health. 
My Heavenly Father's gospel in my life and the joy and strength it brings.
His watching over us and His many blessing and comforts.
Fantastic friends. 
My country and those who fight to defend it. 
Happy Thanks Giving!!!!!

No comments: