Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July 2008


In the morning the Berry Clan invited us for bike decorating and a parade. The kids were cute and had a great time showing off their works. It was a hit, thanks Berry Clan.

Later we had Sean, Kelli and the girls and Steve and Susan over to celebrate with a BBQ and fireworks. The jello salad and the pasta salads were great thanks Susan and Kelli. Here is just some of our fun from the day.

During these small hours I think of those who service in this country's military, passed and present. I am eternally grateful for their sacrifices. These times would not be possible without them. I thank them for keeping us safe so we don't have to think about it, but I do think of them. I also thank a loving Heavenly Father who greets those who have given their all. He has blessed us through them and they are rewarded in His arms. Peace comes through pain, wither it be through our own, through others, or through our Savior's.

No comments: