Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Folded Up Tight

I don't think you can get any more folded up than this:Her foot in the back is by her face and she has hold of it with her hand. The knee of her other leg is in front of her mouth with her arm wrapped around the back side of it.

She has hair!... and lots of it. I was surprised to find that you can actually see the hair on an ultrasound but here it is. If you look around the edge of her head (the circle) you can see the white cloud looking fringe and that is the hair. The arrow helps too. 34 weeks and counting.

3 comments:

Staci said...

So precious!! I am just glad you are finally having a girl! But watch out, she may have a little 'tude when she's my daughter's age. :)

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Sign her up for gymnastics...stat! LOL! That doesn't look comfy at all but I guess all babies love to be all bundled up :) I know a lady that told me when her baby was born he slept with his feet up by his ears for a few weeks...crazy! Hopefully that won't happen to little Annalyn (love the name by the way). I'm so excited for you!

DeGooyer Family said...

We are having a girl, too! =) Hope these last few weeks go well for you!