Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boys Night of Camping

At 5:30 Saturday afternoon Sherman Peter decided to take the boys camping at Highline lake. (he asked me if I wanted to go, my response was that I had a hard enough time getting comfortable in bed let alone on the ground so no thank you) They helped set up the tent,with everyone taking turns hammering in the stakes. (gratefully they didn't hammer each other)
They roasted hot dogs for dinner and keep warm by the fire. Two of their favorite things, hot dogs and fire.

Snug as bugs in a rug. I think they took every blanket we own, at least that's what appears to be in my laundry room now. (as though I just didn't have enough laundry and it WAS caught up)

They love spending time with their Dad. It's good that the snow storm we had held off till Sunday night or they would have had a lot more fun than planned. They had a great time!

2 comments:

berrymom said...

That looks like so much fun!

katsfred said...

Oh what fun. What GREAT memories Daddy is making for his boys.