Sunday, March 8, 2009

O.K. This Gave Me Chills

I totally stole this from a friends blog. It is so powerful I felt the need to pass it on. Be mindful of the times at hand.



Please take a couple of minutes to listen to this sound bite from you tube. It is Glenn Beck and Ezra Taft Benson (former Sec. of Agriculture and 13th president of the LDS church) speaking many years ago (1960's approx) of exactly what is happening today, to this great country. It is scary to think that this is where we are today.

The Prophet President Benson said, "Stand up for freedom no matter what the cost, it can help to save your soul and maybe your country."

We need to be aware of the thing that are going on. We need to do our best to stand for the thing that are right, to be vocal about the things we CAN NOT stand for and to rally others to do the same. We have the responsibility in these latter-days to be a beacon to the world for truth and righteousness. We can not stop now, for now is the time of greatest need.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmond Burke

Thanks Sarah for letting me steal this and for sharing it.

1 comment:

Jennifer Groves said...

That is crazy scary!! It makes me so sad and angry the direction our country is headed, if we are not already there. I just don't understand how people can want the government to control every aspect of their life. What are they thinking?!?! I think I may put this on my blog too.