Friday, March 20, 2009

9 Yrs, Sherman Carter Alexander 3-20-00

Here is the Cutest, Sweetest Baby in the world! (one of them anyway) I went into labor early in the morning on the first day of spring, it was snowing. I labored at home until about 5:00 p.m. when Sherman Peter came home from work. At that point we went to the hospital to be checked. When I got there I was already at a 6 cm. They gave me some medicine, then I went down the hall to get into the jacuzzi. I was in it for one contraction and felt the need to push so they rushed me back to my room and called Dr. Howell. You were born at 6:57 after two pushes.
You had dark hair and weighed 7lbs 14oz and were 22 inches long. You had a little trouble breathing so you stayed in the NI CU for one week.

Mom stayed the whole week in a little courtesy room, that looked like a closet, so she would be close to you. Dad came every night after work and stayed too. We were so glad to finally bring you home! Dad watched you sleep all night because with every noise you made he wanted to make sure you were alright.
We are so luck to have such a good kid! You brighten our home with your smile and humor. You are so smart and we are always impressed with the things you come up with. You are such a good helper and I appreciate all you do. Your brothers look up to you and love you because you are such a good example to them. You are growing to quickly for me. Thank you for choosing to come to our family.
Happy Birthday Sherman Carter! We love you so much!!

1 comment: