Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Best Friend

Isn't he handsome!?

How could I have possible said, "no" when he asked me to marry him 10 years ago. I can't believe we have been married that long. We have had ups and downs, hard times and good and it has always been worth every second.


He makes me laugh when I don't want to laugh. He picks on me incisively, which just means he loves me. I don't know what I would do with out him (though I might be a little saner). I love when we stay up late talking and laughing. I love sharing our life together. Watching our four boys grow (and learn his tricks of teasing). He is such a good and caring daddy. He is already protective of little Annalyn, which I adore. He is my best friend, the one I turn to, the one who supports me, the one I will be with FOR-E-VER. (yep, honey your stuck)

Happy Anniversary, Honey, I love you with all my heart! I look forward to whatever comes next as long as I'm with you. (Check out the last four song on the playlist they are just for you. Two new song at the bottom of the play list, the last one makes me laugh it's by Bobby SHERMAN and is called, JULIE, do you love me)

3 comments:

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Aww how sweet! Congrats on 10 years WOW!! I still remember your reception and how gorgeous you looked :) Well, you still are gorgeous but you know what I meant...lol! Hope you guys are able to go and have a good time together...you deserve it!

Jennifer Groves said...

Happy Anniversay Julie & Sherman! 10 years awesome! I hope you do something fun for your anniversary (The day the Alexander family began).

DeGooyer Family said...

Happy 10th! We'll be celebrating ours in September. Can't believe how fast a decade goes by --- scary!!!