Friday, May 27, 2011

Growing Up

I can not believe that I have a kid who will be in middle school next year! We went to Shermie's graduation from elementary school today.
He has had some great people teaching him these last few years. His teacher Mrs. Lynch has been wonderful. We will really miss his principal Mr. Schmaltz as he will be retiring this year. He has been so good to all of the kids.
The graduation program had a dvd of the kids through the year and was full of music. A little too much music for Boo who fell asleep.
They sang this in Kindergarten it made me cry then and it did this time too. Here is the picture from kindergarten.
I am so proud of Shermie and the work he does in school. He is so smart and loves to read. I don't know if I am ready for him to go to middle school...
 ...But I know he is.
 Next year will bring new adventures!

No comments: