Friday, May 27, 2011

Tigers, Elephants and Bear's Oh My!

The Shriner Circus was in town this weekend and my mom had free tickets for the kids to go. With the prospect of an Elephant ride of course we went! I love elephants!
We were suppose to all be on the same one but the guy wasn't listening and Annalyn and I wound up going on the next one. I turned out better that way because I was able to get a picture of the boys.
The one of Annalyn and I Sherman took with his phone from the stands so not it's not so great. The boys loved it and would have gladly gone again if not for the price of the ride. Annalyn on the other hand was excited to see the elephants but not so much to sit on one.
Here she was mad because Shermie was holding her and she couldn't see them.
They were also very excited to see the tigers. Annalyn kept pulling on the fence saying, "Ti-ger ti-ger open it, It's ti-ger open it, open it".  If she only knew what she was asking for.
Getting excited as the show started.
 
And here are Boo's Tigers. Does she look excited or what.
She called this the "Tramp-O-lean"(as she says it).
It was a fun time. Matthew liked the guys juggling fire (of course), Tuffer liked the elephants, Shermie liked the "catapult guys", Nicholas liked the motorcycles in the ball, and Annalyn liked the elephants, tigers, and the trapeze. I loved watching them enjoy themselves.

No comments: