Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Christmas Party with Santa

Nicholas and Annalyn where invited to Morgan's house for her Santa party.
Her wonderfully ambitious mom invited about 15 or so kids over to decorate giant rice crispy treat trees, play games, and have a special visit form Santa.She asked me to come help and she did a great organizing the party. It was so cute and all the kids love it! She asked me if I knew anyone to help in the "Santa" department and of course I did. :) I knew just the right person to talk to.
Santa was easily convinced (with a little persuasion from Mrs. Claus) to come to the party but on the night of his arrival both my husband and I got calls asking how to get where he was going. Although Santa was a little put out at the idea at first he immediately warmed up to the room full of kids that where enthusiastically cheering as he entered.
I doubt that any of the kids noticed that he had two particular favorites as he handed out toys to all the kids...
...and all the kids gave him hugs...and thank yous...and love you Santa(s).
He was definitely a hit with them all. He did a great job and I think he may even have liked it (because he sure did talk a lot about it later).  I find it the funniest that those two particular favorites never picked up on it either.
It was a great party. Heather did a fabulous job with everything.What a cute idea and a fun time!

No comments: