Monday, September 28, 2009

Tuffer Turn's Eight

Has it been 8 years already. I can believe how fast it goes. It seems like just yesterday I was going to bed with a "stomach ache" and then at 10:30 p.m. having contractions every five minutes. Gramie had Pop Pop come stay with Shermie while Dad and I went to the hospital. I remember Dad and Dr. Howell sitting against the wall in the delivery room talking like they were watching a football game. Every time I had a contraction they would stop talking, lean forward and yell, "Push, push, push, push" and then go back to talking. They didn't do this to long because you came quickly. You where born at 1:44 am weighting 8 lbs 3.9oz and where 20 inches long. Just look at all that dark hair! Where did it go? Now it's blond.
You were a super baby. Everyone told us how cute you were. When you were about four or five months old there was a baby beauty pageant in town so we entered you in it and you won first place!!
You are a great kid, so laid back and loving. You have a heart of gold. Your smile always lights my day. You love your brothers and are such a good big brother to your sister. They all look up to you.

We all love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUFF-MAN!!

1 comment:

Babbel Family said...

seriously so cute.... I mean handsome!