Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bows and Toes

Our little Princess has been with us for 2wks now. She has been such a wonderful baby. She is very easy to please, sleep a lot at night, and is content during the day. Annalyn had her first doctors appointment yesterday and she weighed 6 lbs 2 oz. The little piggy pig loves to eat. She is working on getting big so she can beat her brothers off.

I love putting bows in her hair though her dad won't let me stick them on with syrup or anything like it. He isn't big on the head band bows either because they are too tight, so we have to test them on Matthews head before they go on hers. Doesn't she look Beautiful!
Shermie is always wanting to look at her and hold her. What a good Brother!

I have especially liked painting those little teeny tiny toes! Don't they look just lovely!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

too funny...I love the toes.

Staci said...

Ohh she is so cute! I just miss my little girl being so little. So precious. And about gluing bows on her head, I used eyelash glue. It works, sticks on well and when you want to get it off, just wet it and it comes off. So maybe Sherman will be okay with that?

katsfred said...

Yeah I wanna see them on Matts HEAD