Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! It started off with this lovely unexpected breakfast in bed that the boys made completely on their own and without prompting. My favorite cereal, jam on toast, pretzel chips and orange juice. Bet your breakfast wasn't as nice.
I also got a wind chime to hang outside. We went and saw Gramie and wished her happy Mother's day, then went to Grandma's. There Grandpa cooked us a delicious lunch. Thanks! Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing with a nice visit from Uncle Spencer and Aunt Sarah.
When I went to upload the picture of my breakfast I got another present. These pictures Bocker took of himself.
He is insisting that someone else was taking them of him but it was definitely him. There were 25 of them in total. That's what I get for leaving the camera out. I'm so grateful to be the mom of all these boys and soon one girl. I am so blessed! Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there who have a part in any child's life.

1 comment:

Jennifer Groves said...

I love all of your updates! You guys have been busy. Maybe I should think to take more pictures as well, but we are not doing cool stuff like you. Ok, from the picture great grand dad looks a little like Wilford Woodroof with the perfectly white hair and beard.
The pics bocker took of himself are too cute too. They show he still has a little baby face. Don't tell him I said that. I know 4 yr olds don't like to be told they look like babies.