Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Girl Must Have Her Shoes

I woke up yesterday morning at 2:30 with the uncontrollable urge to clean. It lasted all day, which means I finally got all the baby clothes for Annalyn organized and put away (thank you, Grandma and Paula!!) When Sherman got home he had to laugh at this:
He said, "She's not even born yet and already she has a wardrobe of shoes!" I say it's never to early to start a shoe fetish and she is well on her way.
Her dress wardrobe isn't hurting either.
Oh, the fun of girls!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Don't you just love the nesting stage of pregnancy? Men totally don't understand the shoes thing, but my daughter definitely had a plethera of shoes before she was born! Annalyn will be the best dressed baby in town, that's for sure! I'm so excited for your little girl...she will be beautiful like her mommy for sure :)

Jennifer Groves said...

I love the shoes. My girls definitely have their fair share of shoes. Girls gotta have the matching shoes. It was so great to see you this weekend. You really look great, I can't believe how small you are for being 9 months pregnant. I can't wait to see Annalyn.

trish said...

The picture of all those shoes just brings a smile to my face. Girls are so - way cooler to dress than stinky boys who just spider man, ben 10, sponge bob... you know!

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW - you are so organized!!! Email me your email address so I can send you a blog invite. aadegooyer@Hotmail.com